German Marzipan Stollen
This traditional stollen is as rich and festive as the holiday season and is baked with an enriched yeasted dough, kneaded by hand, and filled with almond marzipan. It's also filled with plenty of raisins, almonds, and candied orange and lemon peels. Once baked, it's showered with powdered sugar for a festive finishing touch. This labor-intensive process yields an unbelievably rich loaf worthy of your holiday celebrations!
- Creamy marzipan center
- Chock-full of raisins and candied lemon and orange peel
- Finished with powdered sugar
- Two sizes: large, 26.5 oz. (approx. 15 servings) and small, 17.5 oz. (approx. 10 servings)
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: About 6|
|Calories Per Serving||340|
|Includes 18g Added Sugar||36%|
|Serving Size: About 9|
|Serving Size: 1/9 cake (83g)|
|Calories Per Serving||330|
|Includes 17g Added Sugar||34%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron and Potassium|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.