German Iced Cinnamon Star Cookies
For most people in Germany, no Christmas celebration would be complete without these traditional cookies called "zimtsterne." They're made with the perfect blend of nuts (almonds and hazelnuts), cinnamon spice, and sweet sugar icing, and they have a wonderfully chewy cake-like texture. And since they're made in Nuremberg, Germany, by a time-honored bakery that dates back to 1615, you know they're a true classic.
- Baked with a traditional recipe
- Soft and chewy texture
- Blended with almonds and hazelnuts
- Thick vanilla icing
- 4.5 oz. box; 10 star cookies
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 2 cookies||26g|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.