German Chocolate Layer Cake
Baked to order from the world-famous recipe! A recipe that was developed right here in the good old USA by a gentleman with the last name of German—not in Germany as some folks might think. We don't care where it came from, only that it exists, as it's one of our all-time favorites! And this version is a true showstopper—sure to please chocolate lovers everywhere. Rich chocolate cake layers are frosted with a traditional German chocolate cake icing that's loaded with plenty of shredded coconut and pecans and finished with an elegant chocolate ganache drizzle.
- Triple-layer German chocolate cake
- Frosted with caramelized brown sugar frosting filled with coconut and pecans
- Finished with a chocolate ganache drizzle
- 3 lb. 4 oz. cake (8" dia.) serves 8-12
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1 Slice (113g/4oz)|
|Servings per cake: about 12|
|Calories from fat: 170|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.