German Apple and Marzipan Stollen
Celebrate the apple harvest with an authentic apple stollen. Ours is made in Germany from a traditional recipe that calls for plump sultana raisins, candied orange peel, bits of dried apple, and a swirl of almond marzipan—baked in sweet, buttery dough. It's the perfect accompaniment to spiced apple cider, tea, or coffee.
- Filled with bits of dried apples, plump sultana raisins, and candied orange peel
- Almond marzipan swirl
- Dusted with powdered sugar
- 17.6 oz. loaf
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Energy||1549 kJ/370 kcal|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.