Genoa Salami, 10 oz. Stick
Sure, you can get Genoa salami in the grocery store. But we bet you won't find one that's made in upstate New York with a 100-year-old recipe like ours! Each small batch starts with the finest ingredients, including hand-trimmed pork, fresh garlic, fennel seed, black peppercorns, and white wine. Next, (this is where the real magic happens), the sausage is air-cured for 10 weeks, allowing the flavors to mature and come together. The result is a rich, savory salami with a characteristic tanginess and rich flavors of garlic, fennel, and black pepper. It makes a great addition to any cheese or charcuterie board, and pairs particularly well with smoked cheddar, Gouda, and provolone cheese.
- Authentic Italian-style Genoa salami
- Made with an old-world family recipe from Calabria, Italy
- Made with fresh ground pork, select spices, and white wine
- Naturally air-cured for 10 weeks
- Nitrate-free, preservative-free, and gluten-free
- 10 oz. stick
- Made in New York
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings per pkg||Varied|
|Calories from fat||72|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.