You May Also Need
Genoa Salami, 10 oz. Stick
Sure, you can get Genoa salami in the grocery store. But we bet you won't find one that's made in upstate New York with a 100-year-old recipe like ours! Each small batch starts with the finest ingredients, including hand-trimmed pork, fresh garlic, fennel seed, black peppercorns, and white wine. Next, (this is where the real magic happens), the sausage is air-cured for 10 weeks, allowing the flavors to mature and come together. The result is a rich, savory salami with a characteristic tanginess and rich flavors of garlic, fennel, and black pepper. It makes a great addition to any cheese or charcuterie board, and pairs particularly well with smoked cheddar, Gouda, and provolone cheese.
- Authentic Italian-style Genoa salami
- Made with an old-world family recipe from Calabria, Italy
- Made with fresh ground pork, select spices, and white wine
- Naturally air-cured for 10 weeks
- Nitrate-free, preservative-free, and gluten-free
- 10 oz. stick
- Made in New York
Pork, salt, wine, celery extract, dextrose, pepper, garlic, spices, Lactic acid starter culture.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
Shelf Life: 6 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.