You May Also Need
French Tapered Rolling Pin
A classic in French pastry-making and a favorite of professional chefs, the handle-less design of this tapered rolling pin gives you more control over how thick you roll the pastry and a more precise touch with your dough. This rolling pin is handcrafted in Vermont from solid maple, so you’ll love having it in your kitchen for its elegance and easy use.
- French-style rolling pin
- Preferred by professional bakers and pastry chefs
- Tapered "handle-free" design
- Easy to control
- 20-1/2"L, 1-3/4" diameter
- Solid maple
- Hand wash
- Made in USA
Made in USA
20 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Wipe with mineral oil when wood looks dry.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.