French Nonnette Cakes With Orange Jam Filling
These irresistible cakes are the French version of gingerbread and a popular accompaniment with tea. They're more like quick bread, made with honey, filled with tangy-sweet orange marmalade, and finished with a sweet glaze. Their history dates back to the middle ages, and their name comes from the nuns who first made them.
- Delightful tea cakes made with honey (21%)
- Jammy orange marmalade filling (26%)
- A perfect accompaniment to afternoon tea
- 7 oz. package; approx. 6 cakes
- Made in France
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.