French Nonnette Cakes With Orange Jam Filling
These irresistible cakes are the French version of gingerbread and a popular accompaniment with tea. They're more like quick bread and are made with honey, filled with tangy-sweet orange marmalade, and finished with a sweet glaze. Their history dates back to the middle ages, and their name comes from the nuns who first made them.
- Delightful tea cakes made with honey (21%)
- Jammy orange marmalade filling (26%)
- A perfect accompaniment to afternoon tea
- 7 oz. boz; approx. 6 cakes
- Made in France
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.