French Butter Crock
When you store your butter in this French butter bell, you'll never have to smash frozen butter on hot toast again! The unique design combines storage and serving in a handsome crock that you won't mind keeping on your counter or dining table. The two-piece crock is easy to use, too. Simply add butter to the serving lid (it holds one stick), fill the crock with 1/3 cup water, place the lid into the crock, and flip it over. This creates an airtight seal that will keep your butter fresh, soft, and spreadable for up to a month. Just replace the water every 3 days. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
- Classic French butter bell with a pretty raised floral design
- Holds one stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to a month
- Replace the water every 3 days
- Lid stands up on its own for easy serving
- Glazed porcelain
- 4-1/4" tall, 3-3/4" diameter
- Dishwasher safe
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.