You May Also Need
French Bee Tea Infuser Mug
This lovely, yet heavy-duty tea mug is made by the oldest glassmaker in France. It is decorated with a raised bee motif—inspired by a famous symbol that was originally designed for Napoleon’s coronation luggage. The mug comes with a stainless steel tea infuser that allows the tea leaves to fully expand for optimal flavor and aroma. Also includes a solid wood lid that helps keep the water hot during the infusion, then doubles as a coater when it’s time to enjoy your fresh-brewed tea.
- Exceptionally clear glass tea mug
- Made in turn-of-the-century molds with traditional seams
- Includes a stainless steel infuser and solid wood lid
- Lid also double as a coaster
- Mug holds 14 ounces
- Made in France
Made in France.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.