French Bee Pitcher
This lovely, yet heavy-duty, glass pitcher is made by the oldest glassmaker in France. It's decorated with a raised bee motif—inspired by a famous symbol that was originally designed for Napoleon's coronation luggage. The pitcher is exceptionally clear and durably crafted to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Exceptionally clear glass pitcher
- Made in turn-of-the-century molds with traditional seams
- Decorated with the Napoleonic bee motif
- Makes a great vase too
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Pitcher holds 33.8 ounces (about 4.2 cups)
- Made in France
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.