Formaticum Cheese Bags, 15 Bags
It goes without argument: cheese is best when it's first cut from the wheel. But no matter how enticing, tempting or pleasant the taste, we can't eat an entire wedge at once. The folks at Formaticum followed the lead of the French and developed a special paper mimicking the finest French cheese packaging. These bags preserve the unique flavor profiles of individual cheeses, retaining moisture while allowing oxygen to flow freely so that your cheese stays soft and flavorful with no hard, dry edges. The perfect gift for any cheese connoisseur.
- Specially designed to keep cheese at its best
- Porous enough to let cheese breathe while retaining humidity to prevent the cheese from drying out
- Printed place on each bag to write the name of the cheese
- Reusable bags
- Each bag measures 6-1/4"x11"
- Two-ply cheese paper called formaticum
- Set of 15 bags
- Made in France
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.