You May Also Need
Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tiers
Candlewick embroidery harkens back to Colonial America when women used the wicks of candles to create decorative needle-crafted curtains and linens to beautify their homes. These timeless tiers, while not crafted with candlewicks, will do the same for your home. They're intricately embroidered with a floral design that runs the entire length of each tier, which lends a homespun look to your decor. Tiers sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Tiers measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall. Tiers are generally measured from tip to tip (the length of rod pocket tiers typically includes the rod pocket but not the heading). Tiers generally cover the lower half of the window, ending at the windowsill. Select tier pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 31" wide tiers (62" total width)
- 1-1/2" rod pocket
- 1-1/2" heading (included in length)
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Curtains (#83206) and Tailored Valance (#83207), sold separately
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.