Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tailored Valance
Candlewick embroidery harkens back to colonial America when pioneer women used the wicks of candles (hence the name) to create decorative needle-crafted pieces to help beautify their frontier dwellings. Today, this tailored valance, while not crafted with candlewicks, will do the same for your home with intricately embroidered florals running along its entire length. Valance is sold individually.
- Tailored valances are made to fit across the curtain rod with little or no pleating for a cornice look. To create a cornice look, select a valance that is as close to the width of your window area as possible. For a fuller look, with pleats and gathers, select a valance that is 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window.
- Includes one 50"Wx17"L valance (50" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tiers (#83205) and Rod Pocket Curtains (#83206), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.