Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Curtains
Candlewick embroidery harkens back to colonial America when pioneer women used the wicks of candles (hence the name) to create decorative needle-crafted pieces to help beautify their frontier dwellings. Today, these timeless curtains, while not crafted with candlewicks, will do the same for your home with intricately embroidered florals running the entire length of each curtain. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 50" wide panels and two tiebacks (100" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Rod Pocket Tiers (#83205) and Tailored Valance (#83207), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.