Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Curtains
Original candlewicking is named for the cotton candlewicks used to stitch decorative patterns on fabric during the 17th century. The embroidered floral accents on our broadcloth curtains take their inspiration from
this charming tone-on-tone style of embroidery. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 50" wide panels and two tiebacks (100" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Rod Pocket Tiers (#83205) and Tailored Valance (#83207), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.