Faux Silk Lined Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs
These elegant curtains look like the real thing, right down to the "slubbed" texture of true silk. They're also lined to protect your furniture from fading and to help block light. You can hang these curtains two ways: with the rod pocket for a gathered look or with the back tabs for a pleated look. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness
- Includes two 50" wide curtain panels (100" total width)
- 3" rod pocket with 3" back tabs
- Nine back tabs per panel
- 1" heading
- Facing, 100% polyester; lining, 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.