Fatwood Pine Fire Starter, 10 lb. Bag
Item #32097Authentic Georgia Fatwood Kindling: The Quickest Way to Start a Crackling Fire
Fatwood is one of the most efficient and all-natural ways to get a fire going in your fireplace, wood stove or campfire—just a few sticks is all you need. Ours is cut from resin-saturated heartwood found in the stumps of Georgia pines. The abundance of resin creates a hot flame that makes it perfect for kindling wood fires. The kindling is also eco-friendly, as no living trees are harvested to make it.
- Great for kindling fires in wood stoves, fireplaces and campfires
- Resin-saturated heartwood burns hot with an aromatic pine flame
- Ignites quickly without paper
- No chemicals or accelerants
- Eco-friendly—sourced from tree stumps
- 10 pound bag
- Made in USA
Materials: long leaf pine stumps - natural resin
Care Instructions: Place 2 sticks of fatwood in a criss-cross manner under andbetween the firewood, charcoal, or coal. Try to leave a small portion of the stick to be lit ar a downward angle, lightthis end. Flame will travelup stick and easily ignite your firewood, charcoal, or coal. Make sure fatwood has completelyburned before grilling.
Origin: Made in USA
We offer 4 shipping options to meet your needs:
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.