Extra-Long Steel Shoehorn
Special: Buy 2 or more and save $1.00 each.
Easily slide into slippers and shoes with the help of this extra-long shoehorn. Originally, shoe horns were made from animal horns or hooves, shells, glass, and even paper. We've updated the design with a high-carbon steel construction, giving you a durable shoehorn that won't bend or break.
- Reliable helper to get your shoes on with ease
- Lightweight high-carbon steel with a durable baked-enamel finish
- Measures approx. 23" long
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.