You May Also Need
Energy-Efficient Blackout Lined Tab Top Curtains
These energy-efficient curtains are woven with slubs of linen throughout, which creates a lightly speckled texture that gives these curtains a casual yet sophisticated look. But that's just the beginning. These curtains are also insulated with a flocked rayon foam backing so they not only keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, but they also help to block light, dampen outside noises, eliminate TV reflection, and protect furniture and carpeting from sun fading. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Tab Top Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length of the curtains includes the tab. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 52" wide panels (104" total width)
- Eight 3-1/2" long tabs per panel (tabs included in length)
- Facing, polyester/linen; backing, 100% polyacrylate; flocking, 100% rayon
- Machine wash, hang dry
- Coordinating Energy-Efficient Blackout Grommet Top Curtains (#81086) and Tab Top Patio Panel (#83243), sold separately
Your item is shipped separately via Standard Shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. If your order includes other items, this item will ship on its own in separate packaging from the rest of your order. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight shipping is available on this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Return Policy: The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee
Our commitment to finding you practical, hard-to-find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogs, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.
If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product without hassle or haggle.
We've done business in this straightforward way ever since 1946.
The Orton Family