Vermont Slate Cheese Board
Cheese shops have long known the benefits of serving on a slate. Slate's naturally dark color not only makes cheese and fruit stand out but slate is also naturally cool, which helps keep your cheese, charcuterie, and garnishes fresher, longer. Plus, you can write on it, so you know what type of cheese you're enjoying. The natural, unfinished edges and varying tones make each cheese board truly one-of-a-kind.
- Natural, food-safe slate keeps cheese cool
- Fitted with cork feet to protect surfaces
- A soapstone stylus is inlcuded to write on the slate
- Slate measures approx. 12"x5"
- Hand wash
- Made in Vermont
- Not for use as a cutting board
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.