Stainless Steel Saucepan With Clad Bottom, In 3 Sizes
Use these German-designed saucepans just once, and it is easy to see why they are the pride and joy of so many cooks. They’re made of durable 18/8 stainless steel to ensure years of reliability and have an encapsulated magnetic base that provides quick and even heat distribution while allowing you to use them on gas, electric, or induction stovetops. Also, the handles are firmly welded to the pan so there are no crevices where food particles can become trapped and attract bacteria. Last but not least, the pans feature dual spouts, which allow you to effortlessly pour sauces, soups, or gravies with either hand.
- Durable 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Encapsulated magnetic base for quick and even heat distribution
- Compatible with gas, electric, and induction stovetops
- Welded handle
- Two spouts for easy pouring with your left or right hand
- Available in 3 sizes: 0.8 qt. (5.5" dia.), 1 qt. (6" dia.), 1.4 qt. (7" dia.)
- Dishwasher safe
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.