Red Velvet Layer Cake
Not long ago, a red velvet layer cake was the centerpiece of a family gathering. They’ve become rather rare these days because a good one is tricky to make. It has to be light, with just a touch of first-quality cocoa balanced by plenty of pure vanilla—the vanilla really has to come through. It has to be rich, not just sweet. And the cream cheese frosting is all-important. We’ve found a baker who gets the balance of flavors exactly right, every time, and we are pleased to offer you her best cake.
- Classic triple-layer red velvet layer cake
- Perfect balance of light and rich, sweet and not too sweet
- The rich flavor of vanilla with a hint of cocoa
- Luscious cream cheese frosting
- Festive deep red color
- 3 lb. cake serves 12 or more
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Calories from fat||140|
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.