Original Weaver's Cloth Tab Top Curtains
These simple homespun curtains are made from one of our most requested fabrics: weaver's cloth. The fabric is an easy-care cotton blend that's firmly woven and lightly flecked—when light filters through, it highlights the soft texture and slub of the fabric. Weaver's cloth drapes beautifully and has a timeless silhouette that brings a casual warmth to any room in your home. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Tab Top Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length of the curtains includes the tab. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times the width of the window for desired fullness
- Includes two 40" wide curtain panels and two tiebacks (80" total width)
- Tiebacks measure 24"Lx2"W
- Six 3" tabs per panel (included in the length)
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Original Weaver's Cloth Rod Pocket Curtains (#83237), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.