Men's Vermonter Rain Jacket
This weather-blocking jacket has heat-sealed seams to keep wind and rain out. It's lined with mesh and has underarm vents for maximum airflow and taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off. Finishing details include a two-way zipper, a hood, an open hem with adjustable shock cords, and a full-length windfall for added weather protection. This item runs large in sizes M-2X; please order one size down to ensure the best fit.
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves
- Covered zipper pockets
- Hood with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Open hem with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Vented capes in the front
- 3M™ reflective trim (only on the navy jacket)
- Approx. 31" long
- Shell, polyester; backing, polyester; lining, polyester; sleeve lining, nylon
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, line dry (do not machine wash or dry)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.