Men's Frost Fighter Parka
Our Frost Fighter Parka lives up to its name...and then some. It's lined with 3M™ Thinsulate and has a fleece-lined hood and neckline to keep you warm on the frostiest of days. It also has a nylon shell that resists rain, snow, and sleet yet breathes, so you don't overheat. The covered snap-placket and concealed zipper offer another layer of protection against the elements. Plus, the zipper has two-way functionality for ease of mobility. The fleece-lined hood zips off on more temperate days and has an adjustable shockcord drawstring and a brushed-tricot neck warmer with a chin guard when the temperatures drop. Other features include an adjustable drawstring along the bottom hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets, and a zippered chest pocket.
- Wind- and water-resistant parka
- Rated to -9°F
- Body lined with 3M™ Thinsulate; hood lined with fleece
- Breathable weather-proof nylon shell
- Two-way concealed zipper; covered snap placket
- Adjustable shockcord drawstring
- Brushed-tricot neck warmer with chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Approx. 29" long
- Shell, textured nylon/polyester/spandex; lining, 100% quilted nylon with 3M™ Thinsulate insulation
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.