Hand-Dipped Bayberry Taper Candles, One Pair
These tapers are made with premium wax that's scented with the festive scent of bayberry and hand-dipped the old-fashioned way with two tapers on one long wick. To use, simply clip the two candles apart. Back in colonial times, bayberry candles were traditionally burned on New Year's Eve to ensure good luck throughout the year. So why tempt fate? Light these scented bayberry tapers on New Year's Eve and whenever you need extra luck!
- Natural bayberry scent
- Premium wax burns brighter and longer without excess soot
- Hand dipped by our neighbors in Maine
- Approx. 4-hour burn time
- Approx. 8" long
- 100% paraffin wax
- Set of two tapers
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.