Hand-Dipped 13-Inch Taper Candles, 3 Pairs
These hand-dipped tapers are created by a New England candlemaker who still uses the Old-World technique of patiently layering one layer of wax on at a time. He starts with pure cotton wicks and dips two candles at a time, which is why the end result is two candles connected by one wick. Each taper is a blend of premium wax and beeswax and is about 13" long. Unscented candles burn for approx. 9-1/2 hours.
- Hand-dipped by an Old-World New England candlemaker
- Blend of premium waxes and beeswax
- Unscented candles
- Available in 8 colors
- To use the tapers, simply snip each wick to separate the candles
- Each taper is 13" long and has an approx. 9-1/2 hour burn time
- Box of 6 tapers (3 pairs)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.