Goetze's Original Caramel Creams, 2.5 Pound Tub
Some of us used to call these caramels "bulls-eyes," and some called them caramel creams...either way, these soft, chewy caramels with a swirl of sweet, creamy white fondant in the center are still one of our favorite sweets. They're still made by legendary candymaker Goetze's of Baltimore with the original recipe and top-notch ingredients since 1918.
- Soft, chewy caramels with creamy fondant centers
- Individually wrapped
- 2.5 lb. tub (approx. 100 pieces)
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 3pcs (34g)|
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||13%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.