French Ticking Rod Pocket Curtains
The vertical striping or "ticking" pattern on our French Ticking Curtain Collection is inspired by vintage French fabric and adds the warmth and farmhouse style of French country design to your home. The cotton is yarn-dyed so the colors (and stripes!) will not fade. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 50" wide panels with two tiebacks (100" total width)
- 2" rod pocket
- 1-1/2" heading
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating French Ticking Stripe Rod Pocket Tiers (#79822), Insert Valance (#79857), Tailored Valance (#79824), and Swag Pair (#79858), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.