Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tiers
Original candlewicking is named for the cotton candlewicks used to stitch decorative patterns on fabric during the 17th century. The embroidered floral accents on our broadcloth tiers take their inspiration from
this charming tone-on-tone style of embroidery. Tiers are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Tiers, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall. Tiers are generally measured from tip to tip (the length of rod pocket tiers typically includes the rod pocket but not the heading). Tiers generally cover the lower half of the window, ending at the windowsill. Select tier pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 31" wide tiers (62" total width)
- 1-1/2" rod pocket
- 1-1/2" heading (included in length)
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Curtains (#83206) and Tailored Valance (#83207), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.