Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tailored Valance
Original candlewicking is named for the cotton candlewicks used to stitch decorative patterns on fabric during the 17th century. The embroidered floral accents on our broadcloth valance take their inspiration from
this charming tone-on-tone style of embroidery. Valance is sold individually.
- Tailored valances are made to fit across the curtain rod with little or no pleating for a cornice look. To create a cornice look, select a valance that is as close to the width of your window area as possible. For a fuller look, with pleats and gathers, select a valance that is 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window.
- Includes one 50"Wx17"L valance (50" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Floret Candlewick Rod Pocket Tiers (#83205) and Rod Pocket Curtains (#83206), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.