Ella Simone Cotton and Linen Cardigan
Unlike traditional Aran sweaters, which are knit from heavyweight merino wool to guard against Ireland’s cool, damp climate, ours is fashioned from a lighter-weight cotton-linen blend, making it ideal for those times when a light layer is preferred. Even though the yarns differ, this classic cardigan retains all the charm of its woolen cousins with a mix of cable and blackberry stitching, the former symbolizing good luck and the latter symbolic of the riches of nature. This item runs large in sizes S-XL and 3X; please order one size down to ensure the best fit.
- Classic cable and blackberry stitching
- Lightweight cotton-linen blend
- Full button front with large wooden buttons
- Approx. 23" long
- Machine wash, dry flat
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.