Dutch Apple Pastries
Looking for something different to serve teatime guests? We have friends in Holland who love apple "koek" with coffee or tea. Koek is the Dutch word for these fruit-filled apple rounds, which are scrumptious in any language! Part cookie, part mini-pie, and all-around perfectly sweet! Bite into one of these tender treats and enjoy the combination of fruity flavor and delicate pastry.
- Fruit-filled pastry cookies that look like mini apple pies
- Made from a traditional recipe
- Delicious with coffee or tea
- Three 9.5 oz. packages; 6 pastries per package (18 pastries total)
- Made in The Netherlands
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings size||1 cookie (46g)|
|Servings per pkg||6|
|Calories from fat||42|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.