Diamond Weave Cotton Napkin, Set of 2
It's time to up your table-setting game with the laid-back elegance of our Diamond Weave Napkins. Each napkin is made of premium cotton grown here in the U.S., woven in New England, and individually cut and hand-fringed here in Vermont. They are American-made, from start to finish, and lend a homespun touch to your table. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Soft fringe on four sides
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Measures 18"x18"
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- Set of two napkins
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Diamond Weave Cotton Tablecloth (#81241) and Placemat (#88605), sold separately
*We overcut our napkins to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the napkin you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The napkin should not be machine dried. If the napkin is machine-dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.