Easter Marzipan Eggs, Bunnies, and Chicks
From ancient Egypt to modern-day Europe, marzipan has traditionally been served to celebrate holidays. Just in time for Easter, an esteemed marzipan maker in the States has expertly molded this almond-flavored delicacy into charming eggs, bunnies, and chicks.
- A great addition to any Easter basket
- Made with premium almonds and pure cane sugar
- Slow stirred in copper kettles
- Beautifully decorated by hand
- 8 oz. box; approx. 18 marzipan sweets
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||1.5oz (42g)/ abt 3 pcs|
|Servings Per Container:||Approx. 5|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Includes 24g Added Sugar||48%|
|Percent Daily Values based on 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.