Easter Marzipan Eggs, Bunnies, and Chicks
From ancient Egypt to modern-day Europe, marzipan has traditionally been served to celebrate holidays. Just in time for Easter, an esteemed marzipan maker in the States has expertly molded this almond-flavored delicacy into charming eggs, bunnies, and chicks.
- A great addition to any Easter basket
- Made with premium almonds and pure cane sugar
- Slow stirred in copper kettles
- Beautifully decorated by hand
- 8 oz. box; approx. 18 marzipan sweets
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||1.5oz (42g)/ abt 3 pcs|
|Servings Per Container:||Approx. 5|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Includes 24g Added Sugar||48%|
|Percent Daily Values based on 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.