Dresdner Cranberry Stollen
A centuries-old baking tradition that dates back to 1474, the Dresdner Stollen is the king of all stollens. It's baked in Dresden, Germany, following a time-honored recipe that's been handed down over the generations and states the stollen must be made by hand and can only use select ingredients like real butter, whole milk, sultanas, and cranberries. And under no circumstances are any artificial preservatives or flavors allowed. To certify the authenticity and that these high standards have been met, each stollen is stamped with an official gold seal.
- Baked in Germany using a centuries-old recipe
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients
- Handmade with real butter, whole milk, sultanas, candied lemon and orange peels, and cranberries
- 17.6 oz. loaf serves about 10
- Made in Germany
Made in Germany.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.