Dorset Mountain Weave Cotton Placemat, Set of 2
Our Dorset Mountain Weave placemats are woven in New England with a unique diamond pattern. Each placemat is individually cut and fringed by hand here in Vermont, which gives it a timeless look and vintage appeal. The classic design is the perfect accent for special holiday dinners and everyday meals. When washed, the cotton softens, and the weave tightens, which gives our Dorset Mountain Weave linens their homespun look and feel. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- A unique diamond weave pattern
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on all four sides
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Each placemat measures 20"x14"
- Set of two placemats
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Dorset Mountain Weave Cotton Tablecloths (#54217) and Napkins (#89374), sold separately
*We overcut our placemats to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the placemats you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The placemats should not be machine dried. If the placemats are machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.