You May Also Need
Doctor Carleton's Ginger and Turmeric Tonic, 16 oz. Bottle
In the old days, when Dr. Carleton made house calls in the mountains of Vermont, folks claimed tonics like this once relieved everything from rheumatism and nervousness to consumption. Nowadays, we can't make those claims, but we can tell you that this elixir is made with just 3 ingredients—turmeric, ginger, and tart cherry—all of which have been studied for their natural anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Turmeric is traditionally used in China and India to support normal immune system function and normal inflammatory response*
- Ginger contains gingerol, an anti-inflammatory compound*
- Organic tart cherries are a natural source of melatonin and phenolics*
- May support normal digestive function*
- 16 oz. bottle
- Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening.
Safety Warnings: Before taking any supplement consult a health care provider especially if you have a medical condition, are pregnant or nursing or plan to have an operation. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf Life: 2 years unopened. Consume within 30 days of opening.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.