Doctor Carleton's Elderberry Tonic, 8 oz. Bottle
For centuries, people looking for a natural way to support their immune health have taken elderberry tonic. It's especially great to have on hand during cold and flu season, as studies show that elderberry concentrate may shorten the duration of flu symptoms while supporting healthy immune system function.
Elderberries are very rich in bioflavonoids and anthocyanins (which give them their deep purple coloring). They are packed with vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B6, B9, C, and E; and trace elements including zinc, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Our natural defense formula is an easy-to-take, pleasant-tasting liquid that’s made with just five ingredients: elderberry juice concentrate, raw honey, ginger root, cinnamon, and clove.*
- Traditional immune formula made with elderberries, raw honey, ginger root, cinnamon, and clove*
- Supports the body’s natural defenses and normal immune and urinary tract system function*
- May help reduce the duration of cold and flu symptoms*
- May help alleviate seasonal allergy symptoms*
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties*
- Provides 925 mg. of elderberry concentrate per serving
- 8 oz. bottle
- Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size:||1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings per pkg:||47|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.