Deep-Dish Ceramic Pie Plate
For pie lovers, a freshly baked pie cooling on the windowsill is truly a sight to behold! The view gets even better when you bake your favorite pie recipe in this handcrafted pie plate. It's expertly crafted at a family-owned pottery studio in the Pacific Northwest where they fire each plate at 2,200°F, which results in a strong, durable pie plate that will last and last. Every plate is lead-free, microwave-safe and ovenproof, and because they're made by hand, each plate is unique, too. The potters love baking pies in this pie pan so much, they've included their favorite pie recipe with every ceramic pie plate.
- Handmade by a family-owned pottery studio in the Pacific Northwest
- Durable lead-free ceramic
- For use in the oven and microwave
- Pie recipe included
- Dishwasher safe
- 10-3/4" diameter, 2" deep
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.