You May Also Need
Dark Maple Syrup, Quart Bottle
The reasons for loving the World's Finest Maple Syrup—from Vermont, of course—never end! Our family-sized bottle of dark syrup is officially called Grade A Dark Color With Robust Taste and is deemed the very best in Vermont—a state whose quality standards take a back seat to none. Dark maple syrup possesses a deep richness that many people prefer to use for cooking and baking, in addition to topping their pancakes, waffles, and french toast. If you were a fan of "Grade B" maple syrup, then this is the syrup for you!
- Grade A Dark Color With Robust Taste
- Ideal for folks who love a stronger maple flavor
- Great for use in cooking as the maple flavor really shines!
- One quart glass bottle
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Refrigerate after opening.
Shelf Life: 3 years
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.