Dark Maple Syrup, Quart Bottle
The reasons for loving the World's Finest Maple Syrup—from Vermont, of course—never end! Our family-sized bottle of dark syrup is officially called Grade A Dark Color With Robust Taste and is deemed the very best in Vermont—a state whose quality standards take a back seat to none. Dark maple syrup possesses a deep richness that many people prefer to use for cooking and baking, in addition to topping their pancakes, waffles, and french toast. If you were a fan of "Grade B" maple syrup, then this is the syrup for you!
- Grade A Dark Color With Robust Taste
- Ideal for folks who love a stronger maple flavor
- Great for use in cooking as the maple flavor really shines!
- One quart glass bottle
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size||2 tbsp (30 ml)|
|Servings per pkg||About 32|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.