Danforth Pewter Enamel River Stone Earrings
The Danforth family has been crafting exquisite household goods and jewelry since 1755—in fact, they may be America's oldest family of craftsmen. But they aren't stuck in the past, as you can see from these natural-yet-modern earrings. A cascade of five organic shapes, each one in a different luminous color, they resemble wet gleaming river stones. These earrings go with just about any outfit, any time of year. Hand-cast, hand-polished, and hand-finished in translucent enamel.
- Hand-cast pewter
- Hand-finished in six enamel colors
- 2" drop
- Handmade in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.