Cream Filberts, 14 oz. Bag
We found a small candy company in upstate New York that can make these beloved cream filberts just for us. The filberts (hazelnuts) are panned in copper kettles—just like old-fashioned candy makers used to do it—until the whole nut is encased in a thick coating of crystallized sugar. This hands-on process takes days, but one bite, and we're sure you'll find it's worth the extra effort!
- Premium filbert nuts (hazelnuts)
- Panned in copper kettles
- Covered in a thick crystallized sugar shell
- 14 oz. bag
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30g)|
|Includes 27g Added Sugar||54%|
|Percentage based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.