Classic Paring Knife
Item #39037Just Like the Dependable One That Grandma Used: Our Old-Fashioned Paring Knife
This paring knife has the same familiar, reliable feel as the one Grandma used in her kitchen for cutting vegetables and fruits. The 3½" carbon stainless steel blade is riveted into a smooth contoured walnut handle that fits your hand so well, you'll feel as if you've been slicing and dicing with it for years. 7½" long overall. Hand wash.
- 3½" carbon stainless steel blade
- Walnut handle
- 7½" long
Care Instructions: Wash in warm soapy water. Do not soak or place in dishwasher as wooden handles will deteriorate.
Origin: Made in USA
We offer 4 shipping options to meet your needs:
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.