You May Also Need
Christmas Plaid Tablecloth
Our quintessential Christmas plaid tablecloth is inspired by an antique fabric swatch and is woven exclusively for us by expert weavers in Portugal. The fabric is yarn-dyed, which means the red, green, and white plaid will stay rich and vibrant for many holidays to come. The tablecloth is also easy-care machine wash and dry, so you can enjoy celebrations without worrying about spills and mishaps.
- Inspired by an antique fabric swatch
- The yarn-dyed fabric stays vibrant, wash after wash
- Round tablecloth has a green bias fabric tape around the edge
- Machine wash and dry
- Woven in Portugal, home to Europe's finest weavers
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Christmas Plaid Napkin (#72660), sold separately
Made from 56% polyester and 44% cotton.
Made in Portugal.
Machine wash, cold water, mild detergent.
Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
Low steam iron if needed.
May be dry cleaned.
Do not bleach.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.