Chocolate Charlie Candy
Chocolate Charlie has been tempting taste buds since Jerome Claeys, a candymaker from South Bend, Indiana, first whipped up a batch in 1919. His secret? Use only the finest ingredients like rich milk chocolate, fresh roasted peanuts, and his very own handmade creamy marshmallow. It's the perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, chocolatey goodness. Three generations later, his family still carries on the tradition by making this special treat fresh daily. Comes as a solid slab—just slice into pieces and enjoy!
- A delicious blend of milk chocolate, roasted peanuts, and fluffy handmade marshmallow
- Makes a great dessert or anytime treat
- Made using a family recipe that dates back to 1919
- Comes in a slab; part of the fun is breaking off a piece
- 1.5-pound box
- Made in USA
Made in USA.
Contains milk, soy, peanuts, coconut.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings Per Package: Approx. 20
Shelf Life: 6 months
Store between 50 and 68 degrees.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.