Chainmail Scrubber Pad
We sold a version of this chainmail scrubber back in the late 1940s—it made sense then and it makes sense now. That's because our customers who used cast-iron pans knew chainmail worked best to remove caked on food easily...and most importantly, wouldn't erode the surface of a properly seasoned cast-iron pot or pan. (You worked too hard to make it just right!). The flexible silicone core provides an easy, ergonomic grip.
- Removes caked on food quickly and easily
- Won't damage the layers of seasoning you've worked so hard to build
- Durable 304 stainless steel chainmail
- Easy-to-grip, ergonomic silicone core
- Great for safely cleaning cast iron, carbon steel, Pyrex, and stainless steel cookware and bakeware
- Try it on your grill grates, too!
- Approx. 8"Lx5"W
- Dishwasher safe
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.