Cedar Bat House
Carriers of such diseases as West Nile, Yellow Fever, Malaria, and now Zika, it is more important than ever to control mosquito populations no matter where you live. But drenching your yard and yourself with harmful chemicals isn't the answer. Instead, put up a bat house like this one, and let nature do the rest. Made of sturdy cedar wood, it provides the perfect place for mosquito-devouring brown bats to take up residence, each of which can consume up to 6000 to 8000 mosquitoes in a single night. Not only that, they also like to feast on moths, flies, locust, and gnats for the ultimate in pest control. Simply mount the bat house on a pole or tree or hang it under the eaves of a house, garage, or barn using the attached hardware. That's all there is to it!
- Made of durable cedar wood
- Attracts and holds up to 50 brown bats
- Landing platform with rough grooves makes it easy for bats to climb in and out
- Includes attached hardware for mounting to a pole or tree or hanging under the eaves of a house, garage or barn
- Measures 11-1/8"WX15-3/4"Hx2-1/4"D
- USA made
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.