Cast Iron 10.25 Inch Skillet
This versatile skillet is crafted to last for generations and arrives at your doorstep seasoned and ready to use. It features an assist handle on one end and an easy-grip handle on the other for adding control and ease of use. Cast iron is known for its even heat distribution and heat retention, which makes searing a steak to restaurant perfection and flipping diner-style pancakes—a breeze! With proper care and easy maintenance, your cast iron skillet will develop a natural non-stick finish and will become your go-to pan for every meal.
- Perfect size cast iron skillet for two or four
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for searing, sautéing, baking, broiling, braising, frying, or grilling
- Works on induction cooktops, too
- Weighs approx. 5 lbs.
- 10-1/4" diameter, 2" deep (fits approx. 5 eggs)
- Hand wash and season with cooking oil
- Made in USA
- Clean your cast-iron skillet properly with our Chainmail Scrubber (#80081), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.