Butterfly Garden Wind Chime
The beauty of a butterfly in flight is undeniable, it's truly poetry in motion. It inspired Robert Frost to write "My Butterfly," his first professionally published poem. This charming wind chime also pays tribute to the grace and artistry of the butterfly—its gentle tones are as delicate and magical as a butterfly's wings in motion.
- Sturdy pine wood frame
- Five bronze aluminum tubes
- Steel butterfly windcatcher
- Creates a gentle melodic sound
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- 21" long; 5" diameter
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.