Buffalo Check Rod Pocket Tiers
Buffalo checks are a timeless pattern that lends a bold yet casual touch to just about any room in your home. Our handsome checked curtains are made to coordinate with our Solid Duck and Ticking Stripe Curtain Collections. The bold colors are complemented by cream-colored checks. Tiers are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Tiers measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtain to fall. Tiers are generally measured from tip to tip (the length of rod pocket tiers generally includes the rod pocket but not the heading). Tiers typically cover the lower half of the window, ending at the windowsill. Select tier pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 29" wide tier panels (58" total width)
- 1-1/2" rod pocket
- 1" heading
- Finished hems
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- USA of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Buffalo Check Rod Pocket Curtains (#79210), M-Shaped Valance (#79019), Tailored Valance (#79020), and Scalloped Valance (#79021), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.